Saturday, July 11, 2009

Oops!!

I promised myself I would NOT make any jewelry today since I am behind on chores and responsibilities:((

Cat woke me up early and I fiddled with the coil in the below necklace while I drank my morning coffee. Than the fiddling turned in to real effort as a gorgeous necklace emerged.

I think this is the best copper sterling combo I have ever done and the matte sapphire stones look yummy with the rustic look of the wire.

Stones are more blue in color but once again my photo work makes them look black:(





I'm trying to be grateful that I have a full life rather than sorry for myself that I have no time to pursue this wire work as I please. Some days contentment wins, some days - 'sorry for myself' wins. I'm sure glad I got to create this beauty this morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment